Monday, April 23, 2007

Some changes

I'm making a couple small changes and one really big one! I'm now going to put podcasts on the blog and you can get them via RSS http://techjunkie.podbean.com/ . Unfortunatly Im limited on space on this account so you will only be able to get the 6 latest podcasts at this source. The rest will be pushed back into the archive which has no RSS and requires you to download it manually.

The next big announcement is
The podcast is going to be split now. We are still going to have a 20min podcast on the weekend with Jeff and its going to be called the Tech Junkie Week Cast. But now a couple times a week Im going to produce a short podcast with just me covering a few quick stories to keep you updated, this will be called the Tech Junkie Day Cast.

I hope to reach to a larger of audience with the new blog and podcast integration and multiple podcasts, my goal is to reach the average on the go consumer and keep them informed of the ever changing technologies.

No comments: